Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Yeh idhar bhi aagaya🤣
woh kahin nahi jaayega😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Yeh idhar bhi aagaya🤣
woh kahin nahi jaayega😆
you are interesting, congrats on the double win🥳 ek yeh award, aur ek apna award⭐️
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
woh kahin nahi jaayega😆
UFFFF YEH VANSHHHHHHH.😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
BEGINNING WITH,
the fastest, promptest and
Always FIRST to answer every round!
APNI,
FASTEST FINGER FIRST !!!!!!
TC_FA!
Shukriya Meherbani 😌🤣
sorry for bringing in the beanstalk😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Up next,
Are our very own Jodi.
Not Jay Veeru to be precise par usse bhi kam nahi!
I'm talking about our Spammer jodi!
Confused?
Let me clear things.
Ab samjha!?!?!?
YOIIISSSS!
I'm talking about Lucifer ke pankhe,
WildestDreams
HateSober
Here is your flaunty-siggy!
Yeeessss!!! We are Luci’s GIF spammers!😎

Just apt for both WD and Nidhi ❤️
Gif spammers 🤣

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Up next,
Are our very own Jodi.
Not Jay Veeru to be precise par usse bhi kam nahi!
I'm talking about our Spammer jodi!
Confused?
Let me clear things.
Ab samjha!?!?!?
YOIIISSSS!
I'm talking about Lucifer ke pankhe,
WildestDreams
HateSober
Here is your flaunty-siggy!
😂😂 oh man.
Thank you ❤️
😂😂🤷🏼♀️ I did it after ages.
Just hoping we didn’t bore or irritate anyone 😂😂🙈

The member who has been entertaining all of us with her posts all through the contest.
Any guesses who she is

She is
NitaReid

Here is something special for you
