Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You go Taani(hufflepuff partner)🥳

google pe aur kuch nahi mila😆
Originally posted by: HateSober
Here goes nothing 😂
Thanks Mahi & Mani for being such lovely & cute organisers 😎 You guys I’ll get you one cute coupley siggy tomorrow 😂😂
For my co-participants
Lalz, Shre, Shiri, Tani, Pari and whosoever I missed gave me some good memories from the only game I played after ages ❤️ Lots of love to all participants. You all were true sport ✌🏽
Parm tu bahar mil mujhe 😂😂 Party deti Main 😏🤣
Thank you guys 🤗
I will wait outside the venue!🤣
Thanks Nitaaaa!🤗
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Winning speech!😳
I shucks at speech!
Thank you Mani and Mahi and Lexi bhen also for organizing this game!
I enjoyed it and learned new things- last round was thoughhhhhhh!😩
It took me three days to crack the last two riddles! But I did it!
I had lots of fun interacting with the others members- Pari,Tani, Soni, Lalz,Sri,Moni, Kadyn, Shiri, Leena
And of course, Nidhi my girl!🤗
🤗
Better use the gif of Luci and Chloe 😂😂
You are indeed the fastest finger Tani!🤣
Congratz🤗
ab yeh kab huya? 🤔 kuch bhi? 😳
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
BEGINNING WITH,
the fastest, promptest and
Always FIRST to answer every round!
APNI,
FASTEST FINGER FIRST !!!!!!
TC_FA!
😂😂 the scariest one. Congratulations Tani ❤️
Thank you B ❤️
Nita and quoted HateSober 🤣
😒😒😒 you’d time to message Parm but not me 🥺