Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
😂😂 FYOUSEEKAY work from home. Startup’s generally don’t have WFH option.
Originally posted by: HateSober
😂😂 FYOUSEEKAY work from home. Startup’s generally don’t have WFH option.
🙊🙊😸😸
Originally posted by: HateSober
when are you going to start Lucifer 😎 Me and Parm are counting on you (teeny tiny hopes) 😆
No time yaa.
Meri story bohot saaad hai😭
I've got shitloads of work🥺
I am soooooo excitedddd
Agar game main hoti toh bhi itna excitement nahi hota 🤣
I m here for the award ceremony
😂😂 same here. but we take out time for something or someone we like 😉😂