Roulette Round: High Stakes
To Register:
I am taking part in the Roulette Round
First 4 to Register
Can place their bet by PM.
Within 1 hour.
Betting Layout:
I am taking part in the Roulette Round
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Roulette Round: High Stakes
To Register:
I am taking part in the Roulette Round
First 4 to Register
Can place their bet by PM.
Within 1 hour.
Betting Layout:
I am taking part in the Roulette Round
I am writing a harry potter tarak mehta ff
Roulette Round: High Stakes
To Register:
I am taking part in the Roulette Round
First 4 to Register
Can place their bet by PM.
Within 1 hour.
Betting Layout:
I'm taking part in roulette round.
Iss time you wont play kya?
Wow congrats GUR, NITA and congrats Alukik and Daphnes too
I want to be your first reader!Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I am writing a harry potter tarak mehta ff
Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali
I am taking part in roulette round
Krishnapanchali, Sorry First Four get the Roulette Pass.
Can you register in WD Call :) She will tell the time
Krishnapanchali, Sorry First Four get the Roulette Pass.
Can you register in WD Call :) She will tell the time
I'm going to haunt this thread for that time now. 😂
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k