5 is Amazon 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
5 is Amazon 😆
Next line hogaya hai
But next answer baaki hai mere dost!
i got into too much depth of questions cracked each words🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Pari now I got it 😆 why you thought of giving up 🤣
Isiliye pagal hogayee
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
i got into too much depth of questions cracked each words🤣
Isiliye pagal hogayee
I feel you pari 😆 🤗
Mere dost aaghe chalo...post karo aur dil thod do!💔
ujaala to milky baar than to nandini milk almost all white revolution...Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Haaaye ram ram ram🤣
I even did reserach on donald trump as he was white who brought white revolution