Originally posted by: merryyura
Yes. Sindoor gira maang pe and naak pe bhi. 🥳
❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: merryyura
Yes. Sindoor gira maang pe and naak pe bhi. 🥳
❤️❤️
Pativrata patni dharm Dekho teej k aate hi chain nikal di 🤣
background mein mangalam musicOriginally posted by: merryyura
Yes. Sindoor gira maang pe and naak pe bhi. 🥳
Sindoor symbolism❤️ And Dadi ki sindoor wala dialogue 🤣
Niyat mein khot hai Ridhu k Dadi!😓
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Pativrata patni dharm Dekho teej k aate hi chain nikal di 🤣
Ah yes, I realised this just now... 🤣
OMG!!!! I just noticed your dp❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
background mein mangalam music
Ek aur Symbolism 😆
Daadi kithe ho Tussi
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Wat happened
Actually my daadi used to make delicious mango pickle...and I loved it.
She passed away five years ago... So, I got reminded of her after watching the mango pickle scene.