I joined when I was about turn 16
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I joined when I was about turn 16
I was 13🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I did. Got 1 point. Also, I read one question wrong there too. I think I can't live without reading rhe questions wrong. 🤣
which one was it this time🤣
Aww Advance Happy BirthdayOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes😆we are the kids on our forum😆
5.30 hrs approximately to turn 17

Special Gif -😆

Even I joined when I was 16😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I joined when I was about turn 16
She is adorable
Bilkul paagal hai but that's what I like about her
Something...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k