I don't remember Moi ne kuch miss kiya hai!!!! 🧐🥺😓
Have to watch the episode again!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't remember Moi ne kuch miss kiya hai!!!! 🧐🥺😓
Have to watch the episode again!
30 minutes more for episode.
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
@bold Exactly that can be Riddhima truth coming out scene
Ridhz injury scene maybe she saving someone ...hope ke Vansh ho😔
ya saving someone from Vansh
Riddhu truth nai aayega itni jaldi
Hello guys❤️ congratulations on brand new AT
I don't remember Moi ne kuch miss kiya hai!!!! 🧐🥺😓
Have to watch the episode again!
Cruise p lavish breakfast where vansh was looking riddhu
And sia notices says achii ladki hai
If they wanna go by typical ITV standards then Riddhu ka truth will come out only after she has actually fallen for vansh, realized her mistakes and wants to rectify...then something Humraaz type would happen😆😆
Bb14 postponed till October
If they wanna go by typical ITV standards then Riddhu ka truth will come out only after she has actually fallen for vansh, realized her mistakes and wants to rectify...then something Humraaz type would happen😆😆
🤣Yess
Waise vansh knows truth I feel but he wants to show her mirror I feel
falooda dp accha hai...❤️ Bolana bhul gaye.. 😅 doremon... :)True...😆
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
🤣Yess
Waise vansh knows truth I feel but he wants to show her mirror I feel
Kash......