Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

The following TS is dedicated entirely to the jaan, to the sunshine of the forum, to my dearest Babu! Wish you a very happy birthday Lavy!🥳

I hope you like this quick scribbling. At this point I myself have no clue of what I've written.

Think will be back soon to correct some or the other thing.

Enjoy and let me know how you find my comical take on the duo we've come to adore and also if there should be a second part😆

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail

TS : Forbidden Love

Ever since the feud between the two neighbours of a certain army colony, it was becoming increasingly difficult for Shravan and Suman to meet. Their usual thirst to visit each other and complain had to be quenched through the smartest device of the 21st century, the very one that rendered others dumb in Suman’s not so of a humble opinion. Although in this particular case, the complaining end had always been the Malhotra boy making the Tiwari girl deaf regardless.

“No member of my family shall ever step or for that matter, even look towards the neighbouring house!”, had been Daadu’s roof shattering announcement. All Tiwaris minus Vijay, who was out at the cant, had thought hard at the declaration and on how the Brigadier's room window stood 6 mtrs high facing the very house he’d taken a vision strike for. But nobody wished to speak the obvious and get banished from a banished land. Shravan used to be fed with regular updates day in day out via phone calls allowing him to never miss his childhood’s ‘Detective-detective’ game. Suman who too used to be privy to the happenings at the Malhotras, thought they weren’t worth reporting but had grown to fancy as Shravan did it anyway.

All seemed to be going fine whilst the entire neighbourhood had grown fond of Daadu’s antics, him being the latest unit to label a new lunatic. One certainly cannot be 2 Daadus high and speak sense! Until the day the most unimaginable thing happened. The two neighbourhoods woke up to something they hadn’t fathomed in a million years. Bunty was questioned and bludgeoned for being the only one who had knowledge of the situation yet hadn’t turned the duo in.

“I never thought I’d have to see the light of this day!” both Daadu and Devraj’s voices ringed simultaneously through the thick, cement laid brick walls. “This is what you’ve given me? After toiling and keeping up with your mistakes for this long?…..sheesh!”

A fear stricken Damru lay clenching Daadu’s feet. His face blank with the sudden advancement of the situation.

Devraj on the other hand took a while and a glass of lemonade to digest the fact that Damru and Jhumri were seeing each other. “How could you!”, was all Devraj could utter through his big sips while Jhumri cried profusely.

Damru and Jhumri had fallen in love trying to help Shravan and Suman mend ways. Kab kaise ho gaya humein bhi nahi pata chala, Damru spoke through the glaring silence only to receive slight shakes from the gathered audience.

Jhumri had travelled with the Malhotras ever since she was a little girl; following wherever the family took her. Damru too had his home address as that of the Tiwaris ever since his parents had died. Daadu had taken it upon himself to raise him like his own, like Ramesh. Damru’s father was an army cook like his father before him and his father before him. Earlier too Damru had been at the burning end of Daadu when he’d decided to be a trend setter and not join the army. But this time, Suman could feel the intensity through everyone’s locked jaws. Daadu retreated to his room; Damru still having his hands raised to the point in air where Daadu’s feet stood minutes ago.

Suman dashed to her room,trying to dial up a certain number that wasn’t only saved but was also memorized by heart. Shravan picked up after 2 failed attempts, explaining the happenings at his house. Jhumri had been ordered to not leave the house, and in turn either Shravan or Avani had to get groceries on her part. It had been all the more welcoming for Shravan, who was happy in him being able to go out more often and not find excuses to meet his buddy.

“Please Shravan. They’ve been caught because of us. Somewhere I feel guilty.”

“Array. How are we to be held guilty! They could’ve been a little more responsible. Cheating karo but kabhi pakde matt jao is my theory”.

“Love is blind. How can anyone be right or wrong in it? We have to help them.”

Shravan had never been able to found any excuse to not listen to his lady love but now all the more when she spoke so passionately of the thing he’d been trying to express. Shravan and Bunty had led another brainstorming session with the Tiwari girls with the latter turning up with more filmy ideas. Shravan had been quick to reject a few taking the earlier ‘Choti si baat’ fiasco in mind. Both Damru and Jhumri's schedules were exchanged and it was noted how early mornings in particular were more of the freer and safer lot. Dadu going on morning walks was the perfect time for the lovebirds to communicate. Bunty through his brilliant, filmy and chant mind, and in his own words had come up with a cooked up plan ready to be microwaved. 

Twas 'the idea of communicating through songs!'

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hope I can put my res here😆

Coming here tom Babu!

Sorry for being late but I have a class tom

Unressing

What was this Babu? It was such a hilarious yet cute piece🤣🤣❤️

My fav ship at last got their own TS🥳😆

JhuMru helping SuVan was just fab😆

'Get banished from banished land'🤣🤣

Bunty hamesha fasta hai😆

'Kab kaise ho gaya hume pata nahi chala'🤣

'Raise him like his own, Ramesh'🤣this had me laughing for quite some time🤣

Our nalayak boy's theory on cheating🤣🤣

Bunty's filmy ideas😆

Idea of communicating through songs has me super excited

I won't say I can patiently wait for the next part😆

Do I have to say that it was well written? It's obvious right?👏

I can't be more thankful for this gift Babu! It has to be the best one🥳

It made me laugh out loud 🤣will always cherish this gift!🤗

I absolutely loved this!❤️

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago
Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Jhumru pakad gaye!🤣 This had to be the headline🤣 Awesome story Bucky. Now waiting for Jhumru milao part😆

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Jhumru pakad gaye!🤣 This had to be the headline🤣 Awesome story Bucky. Now waiting for Jhumru milao part😆

😆😆 Thanks Razia. 

Dil ko sukoon mila. I thought it was utter trash😆

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

😆😆 Thanks Razia. 

Dil ko sukoon mila. I thought it was utter trash😆

Director saab ko idea de rahi ho to trash kaise ho sakta hai!😆 It was good & enjoyable.

Need to add the link in Jhumru AT😆

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Director saab ko idea de rahi ho to trash kaise ho sakta hai!😆 It was good & enjoyable.

Need to add the link in Jhumru AT😆

🤣🤣

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am anyways fan,bulb of your writings but loved the hilarious take on this. I was laughing all the way..suuuuperrr.

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sambag

I am anyways fan,bulb of your writings but loved the hilarious take on this. I was laughing all the way..suuuuperrr.

Thanks Sam!🤗 Glad you liked it😆 I am infamous in my friend circle for laughing at my own jokes so was a bit sceptical if this one had turned out to be one of those😆

Your approval allows me to breathe a sigh of relief

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I hope I can put my res here😆

Coming here tom Babu!

Sorry for being late but I have a class tom

No worries. Take your time Babu😳