Wasie red dress ke waqt ridz mirror ke saamne tayar ho rahe thi... Iss baar bhi vansh aapne wife ko tayar hote hua dekhega... ?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wasie red dress ke waqt ridz mirror ke saamne tayar ho rahe thi... Iss baar bhi vansh aapne wife ko tayar hote hua dekhega... ?😆
👍🏼👍🏼Originally posted by: 7GTAROWSMPBYZG33
How do ME by Taylor Swift sound on RiAnsh?
Edit - This part :
I know that I'm a handful, baby, uh
I know I never think before I jump
And you're the kind of guy the ladies want
(And there's a lot of cool chicks out there)
I know that I went psycho on the phone
I never leave well enough alone
And trouble's gonna follow where I go
(And there's a lot of cool chicks out there)
But one of these things is not like the others
Like a rainbow with all of the colors
Baby doll, when it comes to a lover
I promise that you'll never find another like
Hopefully.😆Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Wasie red dress ke waqt ridz mirror ke saamne tayar ho rahe thi... Iss baar bhi vansh aapne wife ko tayar hote hua dekhega... ?😆
Aur vaise bhi ab Vansh ko bas Riddhima hi dikhayi deni hai har jagah.🤣
true...😆😆Originally posted by: 6TDR4YADNE2OYHGV
Hopefully.😆
Aur vaise bhi ab Vansh ko bas Riddhima hi dikhayi deni hai har jagah.🤣
Originally posted by: 5YHBDIAKSQW76BIU
How do ME by Taylor Swift sound on RiAnsh?
Edit - This part :
I know that I'm a handful, baby, uh
I know I never think before I jump
And you're the kind of guy the ladies want
(And there's a lot of cool chicks out there)
I know that I went psycho on the phone
I never leave well enough alone
And trouble's gonna follow where I go
(And there's a lot of cool chicks out there)
But one of these things is not like the others
Like a rainbow with all of the colors
Baby doll, when it comes to a lover
I promise that you'll never find another like Me
👍🏼
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Wasie red dress ke waqt ridz mirror ke saamne tayar ho rahe thi... Iss baar bhi vansh aapne wife ko tayar hote hua dekhega... ?😆
Hmmm... dekhna to chaheye...😈😆
Originally posted by: U5T25HL2SNXPE4GB
Hopefully.😆
Aur vaise bhi ab Vansh ko bas Riddhima hi dikhayi deni hai har jagah.🤣
@bold true.. 🤣
Haa...wo dekhega...aur biwi ki khoobsurti me kho jayega...wo khush hoga jab jab biwi MS pahen rahi hogi & sindoor laga rahi hogi...Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Wasie red dress ke waqt ridz mirror ke saamne tayar ho rahe thi... Iss baar bhi vansh aapne wife ko tayar hote hua dekhega... ?😆
woh ye nahi sochega.. Woh ye he soche aaj wifey kitne khush kyu hai.. 😆Originally posted by: Manisha_Vankar
Haa...wo dekhega...aur biwi ki khoobsurti me kho jayega...wo khush hoga jab jab biwi MS pahen rahi hogi & sindoor laga rahi hogi...