Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Which movie is that? 😕 I chose her favourite actors movie (which I discovered from stalking)
SRK fan it's DDLJ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Which movie is that? 😕 I chose her favourite actors movie (which I discovered from stalking)
SRK fan it's DDLJ
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Which movie is that? 😕 I chose her favourite actors movie (which I discovered from stalking)
same same
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Which movie is that? 😕 I chose her favourite actors movie (which I discovered from stalking)
What a thakela fan u r, I am really really disappointed 👎🏼
Originally posted by: NKXO67PMUADUDRSD
For 1st I wrote maratha mandir
Lol Minionite is Sallu fan not SRKs.
Originally posted by: blackhole
I guessed among bolly only, how ever my option is quite cheesy😆
I am not sure if it's any closer to correct option
Hinto do koi!
all I know is my scores will be at bottom for this sheep round ..rest of the ravenclaws rise...
Originally posted by: T4OAWGN5DE6Y4IXA
What a thakela fan u r, I am really really disappointed 👎🏼
Question was about Mini 's fan and I wrote Her favorite's movie 😳
Thats a wild guess 🤣 chalo should have said Tuffy
Originally posted by: blackhole
As a singer, yeah?😆
Sallu movie?
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375