This is hilarious🤣
people were commenting Masaba acts better than entitled star kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3IuXm_de3I
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is hilarious🤣
people were commenting Masaba acts better than entitled star kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3IuXm_de3I
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Oh, last round one too, I didn't get many, so, didn't answer them 🤣
Badla le rahe dono shepherds mil kar 🤣
At this rate, I will soon turn into Invisible.Sheep😭
The questions are the same with addition of options..what was offensive about the questions earlier😲
🤣🤣
As an opponent 🤣
I am placing my bets on you, no dilemma this time. I am sure you will rock this round 🥳🥳Go girl kill it. 🥳
Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew
The questions are the same with addition of options..what was offensive about the questions earlier😲
Zeal said he will talk with the sheep who found it offensive and make them understand instead of changing the questions
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I am low-key rooting for you, FF. MishtiRyous is not in her form this time. Plus, if HB can beat you, you can definitely beat MishtiRyous. Also , you are out of your Forever Five curse now. 🤪
(Hiding from Mishti's nazar.)
Kya itni buri hoon main, maa?😭
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
At this rate, I will soon turn into Invisible.Sheep😭
Wow, Invisible Sheep looks better than Unique Sheep ☺️
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
At this rate, I will soon turn into Invisible.Sheep😭
Why limit yourself to invisibility only? Become an Exiled.Sheep while you’re at it
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9