It is Okay WD and Zeal , No Problem
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It is Okay WD and Zeal , No Problem
Where is the opponents list?
PS: Don't ignore this comment of mine
page 67
OK Thanks Nita❤️
Its Ok Zeal and WD.We will wait for it 🤗
Its okay WD and Zeal, not an issue😃
Kafi accha khel rahi ho bangalan billi, it's time to lose now.
Go away shy 😡 dont put nazar on me
Koi baat nahi wildy and zealu
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I am low-key rooting for you, FF. MishtiRyous is not in her form this time. Plus, if HB can beat you, you can definitely beat MishtiRyous. Also , you are out of your Forever Five curse now. 🤪
(Hiding from Mishti's nazar.)
😆 Thank you my golden poop. Let’s hope I don’t relapse back to the ForeverFive curse.
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Come on Paro! You can do it! 🥳Mishti's luck has been a little down lately. So what if you lost to Unique Sheep in the last round....I still have full confidence in you. 🤣
Paro FTW! 🥳
Yes so what if I lost to someone who chose ‘cooking oil’ as an answer to the question ‘name one oil you use to cook’. I mean her answer is within the question itself 🤣
Aw thank you! Shower your blessings upon me 🤗
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9