Nopes never heard of it either. Lakme i came to know from WD sheep only
Mabyeline, garnier, naked and loreal i know
I use REVLON ONLY.
Great foundation, illuminators, lipsticks ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nopes never heard of it either. Lakme i came to know from WD sheep only
Mabyeline, garnier, naked and loreal i know
I use REVLON ONLY.
Great foundation, illuminators, lipsticks ☺️
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Maybe she meant Urban Decay Naked collection!🤪 unleas there is a brand named so!😒😂😂
😂😂 I’ve read that word only at one place you know 😉😂
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Maybe she meant Urban Decay Naked collection!🤪 unleas there is a brand named so!😒😂😂
Yes that only i meant🤣🤣
Mocha is angry today 😂😂

oh I missed doublewwwww deeeeeeee 😂😂
Nopes never heard of it either. Lakme i came to know from WD sheep only
Mabyeline, garnier, naked and loreal i know
Revlon is American I believe. We also have a London one called Rimmel😆
Never heard of Naked🤔
😂😂😂 Dirty mind alert!😂
🤣
Aisa mat bolo
Revlon is my favorite 🤧
Cough...last riddle ka bhi fav batate! *cough*🤡
Who made my Mocha angry?

Doublewww Deee is too long for my tired fingers. Thinking of shortening it to Dabbu.