Regina Daemonis Et Geminis| Teaser on Pg1| Harry Potter FF

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Teaser:

She stood still. Looking over the view in front of her eyes. The dark but mysterious night which was brightened with the light of stars which gleamed in the sky. 

"Life is too short but so is the pain of death. Which one to choose no one knows. As they carry the sins of theirs in a wreath." 

'I believe I will be needed in this war sooner than estimated. I hope you will welcome me, Severus.' The woman thought as she continued to look over the scenery.

James looked at Lily with eyes filled with fear, not for death but fear of losing. "I don't know what will happen next Lily, I don't know if we will survive till the end but what I know is that whatever happens to us our children will be safe. The twins will be safe and she will make sure of it."

Lily had tears in her eyes, "I have faith James, if we fail to protect our children she will protect them. She will save them. From everything. Be it the Dark Lord or the Order she will not let them be sacrificed." 

Severus was brewing a potion that Dumbledore had asked him to brew when his eyes fell over a photo that Lily had clicked from a Muggle camera. It was stationary but still could speak a thousand stories. Lily was sitting beside her and she was beside him. The only one who was smiling was Lily. His eyes softened as his eyes went over the cold looking girl. She was just like him. Family and peers marginalized her and no one understood her ambitions. No one understood why she was like what she is. 

'I hope that I can welcome you back once again Regina.'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

Note:

Firstly you don't like it you don't read it. You shouldn't torture yourself reading this crap and torturing me for obviously writing this crap.

Secondly, the story is mine so is the plot so mind ya I don't take suggestions for what should be put and what should not. I am writing in my way so take it or leave it. Yeah I do take criticism but not in terms of storyline

Thirdly now whoever is left reading this note raise your hand {which means like this note}

Even if you are less I don't care; I habituated with only one person reading the FF

If I get more than 5 people reading the FF then I might do a PM system warna no

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 3 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Unres

Wow Alexia the teaser is very exciting, I am intrigued. Well writtem teaser, surely is a tease. Waiting for the 1st chapter👏

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Nice beginning. I have no idea about HP. 😆 But I am looking forward for this FF.

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting! Regina??? The name doesn’t ring a bell...

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

This sounds so intriguing 

Sorry for being here so late Lexi 😳

I already love how you play with words.. That's damn awesome 👏

Waiting for this eagerly ❤️