Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I belong to Sharad's team. I don't mind about Cheel or Naag.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

That suspense factor was in Naagin 3 too between Bela and Vish people were wondering who is Ruhi? Same thing here too, They're confusing viewers on whose Cheel? And who's Hriday? I would perfer Sharad being Cheel though. But this could be it when Shiv said to Naageshwari this wouldn't be easy at all? They might reverse the roles and make Hriday the obsessed lover this time and Akesh the soft and good guy to test her and see who she'll fall for? If this is the case I don't mind it at all it's the same character basically which got reversed and I strongly feel the war and focus will be between Veer and Bani. This time it might be best friend revenge? Noor might die someone might kill her, or she will commit suicide and Bani will held Veer responsible for Noor death!? It will be made to look like Veer killed Noor which wouldn't be the case at all.

Yes I remember. There's def a possibility. If Hriday was really her soulmate she would find her way back to him. It's a test because I think even shivji was aware of nageshwari feeling a connection with Aakesh. Remember when Aakesh was heading towards the mandir and nageshwari thought that it's the footsteps of her soulmate aka Hriday. And even before that she mistakes Aakesh - " Hriday yeh tum hi ho na ".  She is confused between the two , so I don't think Hriday is even her pair ??!! It's what she believes in. 

Noor dying can be the trigger , besides anjum is KDB so she'll be out within the next few weeks , her death can be fruitful to the storyline. 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuhara123

I’m always on team cheel but one powerful actor is needed to perform that role warna as a viewer i can’t enjoy anything. Mohit Sehgal as an actor is very average he can’t do justice to such strong character so yes im really hoping sharad is the real cheel warna i can’t watch and support a bad acting. 

I haven't watched any of Mohit's previous shows so I don't know how he'll carry it out. I am gonna wait for his performance. 

Secretly hoping sharad is the cheel. 

Or atleast mohit has a better range in acting.

Edited by made-in-charms - 3 years ago
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone!

Well...I think Veer will actually be incarnation of Naag and Jay will be incarnation of Cheel. 

But I'm so sorry...Dont have anything against Mohit but he is not hero material and not villain material...He is good for supporting role...But not lead. Jay is so dull.

+ I don't think Ekta will cast Sharad as supporting one and Sharad will agree. I'm 100% sure the main focus will be on Veer and Bani.

But I also have another option...Maybe Veer is Cheel but in this janam he will turn positive when Jay is Naag and he will turn negative. 

One more thing they showed Bani and Jay's meeting so fast...I think they are just confuse viewers. Bcz EK in 99% of shows dont show main leads first meeting itni jaldi. 

Honestly I didn't see any chemistry between Surbhi and Mohit. But I'm sure Sharad and Surbhi will share good chemistry. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

There is no way Mohit is the lead and if he is the cheel they should have chosen a better actor, period. I still think they should consider a more formidable actor in this role regardless of who is cheel and who is naag. If he is cheel, this show is going down the drain, the villain has to be a menacing one! 

zuhara123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Double post 

Edited by zuhara123 - 3 years ago
zuhara123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I haven't watched any of Mohit's previous shows so I don't know how he'll carry it out. I am gonna wait for his performance. 

Secretly hoping sharad is the cheel. 

Or atleast mohit has a better range in acting.

I have seen him in mjht after that he didn’t done anything concrete but he is more suitable for chocolate type roles and don’t have that intensity to carry such powerful roles. Let’s see if he surprise us or not.