Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Either BW or sport
Noooooo, I don't want sports. 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Either BW or sport
Noooooo, I don't want sports. 😵
One who guess next round theme gets 10 Chips.
Hint: Some of you will Cry?😭
Bollywood??
OMG!
Thats great FF
No more 5s atleast
Now think about getting more than 6
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Legend says heavenly is currently in her kitchen staring at her cooking oil
I think she scored 5 😳 Not good enough for a foodie 😳
Right answer!
Congratulations, you have lost 3 points. Zeal and WD, please add her 3 points to my khaata now!
No has guessed correct theme till now.🤡
One who guess next round theme gets 10 Chips.
Hint: Some of you will Cry?😭
Sports?
Bollywood hota to some nahi most rote😆
Btw, since 30 chips fee was scrapped, does that mean I lost out on 40 this round, or just the 10 that I had bet? 🤔