I am happy for FF but sad for HB. 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am happy for FF but sad for HB. 🤡
Would you call yourself a selfless and giving person?
If your answer is yes, then I have an offer for you😎
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
SO today was an auspicious day for me. Not only did I:
- Beat my average score
- Beat both opponents so far
- Became a sizzler today after staying red for 8-9 years
- Became rich on pokies with 40 chips - which is a bonus since I first tried offering Zeal 30 chips and one donkey as a bet but apparently I'm not allowed to bet like that. So not only am I 40 chips richer but I also get to keep my donkey! 😃
BRB
Gotta text my friend Kylie Jenner as I sit in my limo
How much did you score you DQ?🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
SO today was an auspicious day for me. Not only did I:
- Beat my average score
- Beat both opponents so far
- Became a sizzler today after staying red for 8-9 years
- Became rich on pokies with 40 chips - which is a bonus since I first tried offering Zeal 30 chips and one donkey as a bet but apparently I'm not allowed to bet like that. So not only am I 40 chips richer but I also get to keep my donkey! 😃
BRB
Gotta text my friend Kylie Jenner as I sit in my limo
Dont forget to splurge on your precious pet kitty. Me
How do u know its Pringles? I am not a big fan of them.. Lays > Pringles.
Bcoz no one can eat just one. Ting, ting!😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I am happy for FF but sad for HB. 🤡
Legend says heavenly is currently in her kitchen staring at her cooking oil
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I am happy for FF but sad for HB. 🤡
I'm very happy for FF. Period. The end. 😆
Bye bye HB🤣
Guys,
I am cooking right now!🤣
I will look into the oil discussion and post later the score card. R2 will start tomorrow morning likely!
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
SO today was an auspicious day for me. Not only did I:
- Beat my average score
- Beat both opponents so far
- Became a sizzler today after staying red for 8-9 years
- Became rich on pokies with 40 chips - which is a bonus since I first tried offering Zeal 30 chips and one donkey as a bet but apparently I'm not allowed to bet like that. So not only am I 40 chips richer but I also get to keep my donkey! 😃
BRB
Gotta text my friend Kylie Jenner as I sit in my limo
Congrats Paro 🤗 nd glad u're back to yr original avatar.. yr sociopath avatar was scary..
For that play cautiously in next round. 🤣
