Shre 🤗 na behen...will finish it off in 15 mins 😆 now I'm taking rest 😛
Missed you guys 😭
What fun did I miss ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shre 🤗 na behen...will finish it off in 15 mins 😆 now I'm taking rest 😛
Missed you guys 😭
What fun did I miss ?
Originally posted by: Prit_007
😆 Ab chalo suru ho jao hamare sath 😆
What where the fun thing I missed 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Hayre hayeee
Nind nhi aaye 🤣
Wahinaa...saw precap, yaar why they changed the opening banner? bondu looks cute holding slate in one hand & spoon on the other hand 😆 but the previous one had a gravity in it, it was pure love! ❤️ also our barrister babu is gone from the new banner! 😭 i want them to retain it. 😒
I hope soda doesnt manipulate the tutor
I hope soda succeeds this time so that ani becomes her tutor😈
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
What where the fun thing I missed 😆
Saare pages padho fir 🤣
Btw why ani is in Saurabh's place??
Don't tell me he has gone to teach sampoo 🤣
Can we get scenes of him asking about bon to sampoo
possible🤗Originally posted by: Prit_007
Kahi Sampoo se Bon ke bare me thoda aur janne to nahi
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Saare pages padho fir 🤣
🤣 raat mein padungi phir 🤣
Sirf ummeed bakhi kuch lena dena nahi hai...Originally posted by: Prit_007
Ab kya kare yaar Mini naam ki patti jo hai iski ankhon par and ise apni choti si wife se bahut ummide hai