Originally posted by: galaxyfan
Can the next quiz be from the 21st century thanks lol
I was going to say the same 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
Can the next quiz be from the 21st century thanks lol
I was going to say the same 🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I actually spent time in the last quiz. I seached for German actresses in Bollywood and also looked up the filmographies of Sushant's co-star but couldn't find anything relevant and then Rosie came and said some of you aren't even trying. 😭
Haha, I only went with popular Co actors but couldn't find 😭
dil chahta hai
Part of it was shot in mannat ?
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Part of it was shot in mannat ?
That wasn't round 1 That answer was raakh
There was round 1 after that.
ohh I see, completely missed round 1 lol - I thought that was round 1
The next quiz is from the black and white era.Originally posted by: galaxyfan
Can the next quiz be from the 21st century thanks lol
What was the answer of Sushant Costar one?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5172472/which-hindi-film-is-this-round-1-answer-on-page-1Originally posted by: pallavi_
What was the answer of Sushant Costar one?
I watched Aftersun yesterday, and I think it is one of those rare films that quietly rearranges something inside you. On the surface, nothing...
https://x.com/i/status/2075294875466264772 https://x.com/i/status/2075455500477698366
/article/rashmika-i-am-so-sorry-but-hindi-films-are-just-not-for-you-says-shobhaa-de-after-watching-cocktail_235098...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
2