Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

PreRish SS : Guilty roads to an endless love : Part 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Prerna”,  he apprehensively calls out her name, walking towards her,  anticipating  the storm which is  gonna blow him.

She walks towards him, staring into his eyes , her pooled eyes blur her vision, which she blinks back ,  “Mr.Rishab Bajaj, the menacing,  ruthless, manipulative, business shark, begins his game yet again “ , glaring into his eyes  . “World’s most busiest man has all the time to manipulate and betray someone like me “, her choked yet agonized accusatory tone,

“Prerna .. please listen to me “, he tries to talk and explain it to her .

“No Mr.Bajaj , please let me talk, do you even have any idea of what it takes for a broken and betrayed heart to trust someone else again ? After a  metallic blow of betrayal across my face from the one I loved so dearly , I resolved not to trust anyone, but I didn’t know when I have subconsciously started to trust you , accepted you as a friend, started depending on you with anything and everything , you inculcated that trust in me again, you earned it,  only to betray and break me yet again” , her uncontrolled tears roll down her cheeks, while she turns away from him, to wipe those off and get a hold of herself.  

His stretches his arm, close to her shoulder, she turns around to face him, with a stern face, he promptly retracts his arm

“I thought my life is my own, I felt whatever I am doing is my own, my job, my transfer, my promotion, my project, my family…., but like always I own zilch…. I was proud to be living my life on my own terms , single and independent … but it’s all a mirage, an illusion which is cleared now ,..because of you Mr.Bajaj ,  I own nothing …not even my life … I believe ” , an exhausted her,  drops into the couch, in one corner of his extravagant office...in a choked and anguished voice, with  fresh tears threatening to drop any moment.

“Prerna…” he walks close to her .. she raises to her feet,  “so you knew I  was in Delhi much before we met right ? ...how stupid of me, you yourself got me here, right Mr.Bajaj  …please tell me,  is there any honesty in the work I was doing or were you getting these redesigned  by some other professionals ,” he tries to speak,

but she continues “ I am sure you are,  else why would the great Rishab Bajaj chose a below average,  inexperienced , mediocre architect like me for his high end exclusive and mighty township project  “ , turns away from him, not wanting to fall weak time and again before the man who betrayed her,  he fails to utter a word, silence yet a thunderous storm fills  the space .

“I regret my  decision to move to Delhi'' she lets out in her disappointing voice , losing out all her energy in one go.

Rishab, who is standing behind her, hesitates to place his hand over her shoulder … She turns to face him....

“I always wanted a very personal and private life, ek normal si life, for myself and my kid, and you with your security guards and everything, turned my life into an bemused spectacle for everyone to gossip about, why do you even have to pull my life into yours , is this how you want to control me and my life and show to the world how benevolent  you are to take care  of your ex-wife, who's now an average single working mother ... right Mr.Bajaj” she laments in a raised yet choked voice

“Not a word… Ms.Prerna Sharma, hang-in there ” his thunderous voice sends a chill down her spine, she was taken aback to see his reaction , especially for her.

“I haven't pulled you into my world, in fact  it's you, who  ventured  into my world , if you are so private and secure about your personal space and wanting a normal life, what was the need for you to  even risk yourself by going out of the way ,  to get that  confession from that low grade criminal Saxena… who gave you the permission to do that for me, did I ask you to ? why do you have to risk it for me…..how does it matter to you if I was framed in that ... what is the need for you to clear my name..…who am I to you ”, he closes the gap between them , while she gazes into his deep dark brown eyes, his warm breath intermingling with hers, nothing but their heartbeats can be heard, the moments are seized , their eyes trying to read or deduce the unsaid words in their eyes .. a few moments later, they break the eye lock, he steps back , realizing the close proximity they are in.

she turns away from him, her heart ponders.. “why”  “why is she concerned about him “ her anger and rage on one side , this new question of who is he to her, creates a sort of mini havoc in her heart and brain.

He hands over a glass of water to her , she looks into his eyes, his gaze turns to the glass of water in his hand, she follows his gaze and back to him, with her gaze on him, she takes the glass of water from him, he leads her to his table, moving chair for her to sit.

Without wasting any time he pushes the folder towards her, “please sign it , else ..” that stern voice dripped in a tone of threat and blackmail , infuriates her extremely, reflected in her eyes.

She sternly glares at him and seethes , squeezes her eyes shut and takes a deep breath, “the same old manipulations ….” she signs the permission for the personal security officers “hoping my small firm retains your premiere  project “, she taunts him .

“Of course”, he smirks

She takes a deep breath, “ and here’s my resignation , I can complete the notice period of 1 month”, she hands over the signed resignation paper , which she got from her office .

“You cannot quit Ms.Sharma, you are under a contract , I mean Mr.Kashyap got this project provided you are the team leader of this project, if you quit……... “, he places the contract before her.

A furious her screams “what nonsense , I haven’t agreed to this , you cannot force me to stay”

“Of course  I can Ms.Sharma and I thought you knew me to that extent. “, he walks to her chair and stands close by her, towering her , his close proximity intimidates her.

She jerks  her chair back and raises to her feet , “I hate you Mr.Bajaj “, grits through her teeth

Looking deep into her eyes, his hands in fist,  “Not surprised, Anurag aapka sab kuch hai..  despite…” , he trails off as he realizes the words that he let out, his words prick her raw nerves , her eyes brim, her heart twitches in profound  anguish.

“I am sorry .. I didn’t mean to .. “, he tries to explain raising his hands.

“I am done here “, she picks up her bag off the table and heads out, Rishab quickly makes a call and storms out of his office , behind her.  

In few quick strides , he makes his way into the same elevator as hers’

He tries to fathom the anguish and fury in  her eyes , however she remains stoic and robotic, his inner voice chiding him for uttering those words which he cannot take back .

She avoids him, as they reach the lobby, they maintain a professional attitude . As they are out of the main doors, a chivalrous Rishab opens the car door for her, without making a scene here, she gets in while he gets in from the other side.

She gazes into nothing, out of the window, as the car drives through heavy evening traffic in Delhi, while his gaze turns to her more frequently than he wanted to, just to see her reaction, however, she remains stoic and doesn’t face him. 

His first priority right now, is get security cover for her, then apologize to her at the earliest , rest of the things can take it's due course, he mentally makes note of things to be done.  

They reach her  apartment, as they walk into the small crowded elevator of the apartment complex, few other people push them to a corner, a guy leans on Prerna, Rishab pulls Prerna to the corner of the elevator, noticing the evident discomfort on her face  and puts across his hand on the wall of the elevator almost secluding her from the crowd, she gazes at him in surprise, blinks her eyes to convey the unworded thank you, he acknowledges with his eyes. 

“Aaj tum dono itni jaldi”, maasi says, as she opens the door for them. It has become more of a routine for Maasi to come to Prerna’s apartment , Sneha comes here after her school, they wait for Rishab and later at night the three of them make it to Bajaj Mansion.

Prerna smiles at maasi and heads to her room, she freshens up, picks Sneha in her arms and showers her with kisses  and asks Rani, the nanny,  to give her to Rishab .

Prerna heads to the kitchen, Maasi and Veena look at each other and realize something is off between the two . Prerna makes tea for everyone and asks Rani to give it to Rishab, which she usually gives herself .

Rishab glances at her who glares at him in fury . After his tea , “Maasi let’s go home, I am really tired today”, Rishab holding his keys asks Kukki to get her stuff.

Prerna glares at him, but doesn’t say a word. “Rishab beta, dinner is almost ready, dinner karke jaayiye”, Veena requests.

Prerna doesn’t utter a word. He is trying to read her expressions “Nahin , woh phir kabhi, I think it’s better for us to leave now”, he let’s out while his gaze is fixed on Prerna.

Maasi and Veena notice the ongoing tiff between the two. Veena nudges Prerna “Maasi ji dinner ke baadh jaayiye na, by then I will make Kukki finish her homework as well “ , she says ignoring him completely.

“Maasi you and Kukki can come later as you have the driver and car, I will be heading home”, he says , giving one glance at her, implying the obvious

“Kukki,  papa se bolo dinner ke baadh jaaye, unka  favorite dinner hai aaj “, she glares at him from the corner of her eyes.  . Confused Kukki looks at them and shrugs .. “aap papa se khatti ho kya ? aap dono ka fighting hua kya” , she asks in her innocence, which they ignore but thei glances at each other conveys the unsaid words.

Later Prerna helps Kukki with her homework, while Rishab weans out his entire day’s tiredness by playing with the little one. Maasi and Veena notice that Rishab and Prerna haven’t spoken to each other directly, their convos were mainly third person through Kukki or indirect communication which were more or less laced in taunts from her end and his equally sarcastic  retorts.

After dinner, when RB, Maasi and Kukki decide to call it a day, Kukki throws a fit for Kulfi, Maasi and Veena maa also demand kulfi, Rishab takes out his phone , “let me ask the driver to get “ ,

“Nooo” shrieks Kukki as she demands to go out and have Kulfi, RB tries to negotiate it with her on the pretext of school in the morning .

Kukki is adamant for Kulfi at India Gate, beta that’s too far at this time, Maasi tells “beta le jao na, tum teeno jao “ , she tells Prerna,  Rishab and Kukki to go and have.

Prerna instantly looks at Rishab and with her eyes tells him that she is not coming with him , even before Rishab could say anything Kukki pitches up her tantrum for Kulfi , maasi asks them to go and get togo for them .

She tells Prerna to change, Prerna quickly slips into a white patiala suit with turquoise bandini dupatta , her hair left open with black metal danglings and black bindi.

As she walks into the living room,  checking her phone and giving few instructions to Rani about Sneha. Rishab is besotted by her beauty where his heart skips a beat ..” chale Kukki “, Prerna asks her .

“Hawwwwww “, yawns Kukki “actually mumma I am sooo tired I played a lot in the evening, I want to sleep “

“But you wanted to go for Kulfi right ?”, asks Rishab, “haan papa, but I am tired”, almost leaning on Maasi .

Rishab and Prerna look at each other, “beta ek kaam karo, tum aur Prerna jaake hum sabke liye kulfi leke aao”, Maasi’s words caught them off gaurd .

“yess yess mummy and papa will go and get Kulfi for us all “ squeals Kukki in excitement, clapping her hands ..

Prerna tries to deny it , but with Maasi and Kukki’s demands , she reluctantly agrees to go with him. 

“Beta araam se aana India Gate ke paas iss waqt mausam romantic hota hai “ , maasi quips, flustered Prerna and Rishab glance at each other and at maasi, who looks away from them “chalo Kukki beta, you brush your teeth and sleep “ Rishab leaves his blazer and waistcoat and is in just his white shirt, sleeves folded up 1/4th and top 2 buttons opened . He steps aside for Prerna to walk out .

Driver Ram opens the rear door for Prerna, but Rishab takes the keys from him and asks him to wait with the other driver .

The drive is peaceful with just some classical instrumental playing

“how boring, just like him”, she mutters under her breath and changes to FM radio where old melodious hindi movie songs are played.

They exchange glances all along the drive. 20 minutes later they reach India Gate and park their car. Chivalrous, Rishab opens the door for her, as she steps out, her hair is all over her face due to the cool breeze, she sets her tresses aside.

As they walk from the parking lot to India Gate , under the starry chilly wintry night in Delhi, with a light breeze, the air is filled with romance, their hands touch as they walk along.

Half way through the walk .. He holds her hand, she looks at her hand in his before lifting her gaze to meet his , “I am sorry, I shouldn’t have uttered those words ..., it was impromptu and I regret it”, his genuine heartfelt apology, she couldn’t ignore. 

“It’s alright” , she smiles at him, he smiles back. “but we still have things  to talk about, if you remember ”  she insists , “of course, whenever you say” he assures her.

They continue their walk, the romantic breeze is affecting them equally, they want to touch each other, feel and  hold hands and walk, but instead she wraps her arms across her chest rubbing her arms to ward off the chilly breeze, he tries to reach for his jacket, but he left it at home. They finally reached the India Gate, enjoying each other’s presence, their silence spoke to each, their eye locks shared sweet nothings. Prerna reaches out to her phone “selfie”, he obliges, Prerna clicks a few selfies with India Gate as the backdrop. 

Her excitement and laughter reverberating the chilly breeze, allures him immensely that he is enticed by her beauty which is enhanced with her smile . Prerna is busy clicking pictures, while Rishab is lost in her .

“Mr.Bajaj , Kulfiwala”, she holds his hand and leads him to the Kulfi stall, she orders whole lot of them for everyone, while RB slides his hand in his pocket to reach out  for his wallet , a sudden  fear engulfs him which prompts him to push Prerna aside, while the  bullet fired from across the street,  pierces thru  his left arm, Prerna fell to the ground,  there is chaos around, the miscreants in helmets, who fired the shot sped away  on the bike., the patrol cops chase the miscreants while a couple of them come to their rescue .

Prerna even before realizing what happened, sees his arm and left side drenched in blood, “Mr.Bajaj…… “ in two quick strides she holds him who was about to fall to the ground, the cops help her ,.. Her white kurti is drenched in his blood . Prerna and Rishab are in the ambulance while one of the constables drives their car to the hospital .

“Mr.Bajaj.. look at me.. don’t close your eyes… talk to me, Mr,Bajaj, don’t close your eyes… I am with you… you will be fine, keep your eyes open “, her panic stricken face and trembling voice and never ending tears is all visible to him in a blurred vision .. “I am fine” is all he tries to say holding her hand.. she wipes his face while the tears are rolling down her cheeks, she holds his arm in hers, “aapko kuch nahin hoga… look at me Mr.Bajaj”

They reach Jaslok hospital, which is 2 miles to Bajaj Mansion , the doctors and nurses await as the ambulance driver alerts the hospital.

He is taken in, while Prerna completes the formalities ..An hour later the doctors come out to inform that Mr.Bajaj doesn’t need surgery as the bullet pierced through his tissue, it’s a deep pierce and the loss of blood is heavy, which is why he needs to be in ICU for observation .

Prerna thanks the doctors and asks if he is fine, they tell her to relax as he will be fine by morning .

Around 11 pm, Prerna’s phone buzzes, it’s maasi who asks her where they were and teases if the weather is so romantic that you both forgot to come home,

“maasi ji” , prerna’s choked voice worries  her “beta sab teek toh hai na .. tum teek ho ? mera Rishab teek hai na…” a concerned maasi asks her, “woh .. Mr.Bajaj…….” She updates the incident and how doctors said that the bullet inflicted but didn’t get lodged in his arm. She says that he will be under observation until morning .

Maasi switches to video call, Prerna cries, Maasi tells her to be strong as she will be starting now .. Prerna denies saying it’s night time and Mr.Bajaj is under observation and she is here and tells her not to worry and she would call if she needs anything. Maasi asks her not to panic and stay strong and  everything will be fine . Prerna nods.

Rishab is lying sedated in the ICU, under observation, Prerna is pacing in front of the ICU, her white kurti is drenched in blood, in his blood, fresh tears brim as she recollects the moment when he pushed her away and took the bullet for “me”, her inner voice echoes .

The nurse checks his vitals every hour, she sees him through the circular glass pane on the wooden door , “why Mr.Bajaj..” her heart ponders.

As she paces in front of the ICU, she recollects their earlier show down about personal bodyguards for her, how adamant was she, while he was solely concerned for her. “He is in this situation because of me”, her heart pricks her , late into the night she falls asleep on the chair outside the ICU.

Early into the morning, the doctor wakes her up saying Mr.Bajaj is now conscious and is out of danger and they will move him into the recovery room now where she can meet him. 

Few minutes later, Rishab is moved into the recovery room.

Prerna walks in , fresh tears pool, making her vision blurry. He blinks his eyes and gives a faint smile saying he is fine. Holding his right hand in her hands, she sheds silent tears into their hands, she imbibes the fact he is safe.

“Prerna…. “, rishab calls her out, “I am fine” his feeble voice under IV,

“I am sorry….”, even before she finishes ..” now I hope you don’t mind bodyguards “ , he tries to make the situation lighter, she nods in agreement smiling through tears.

His left arm is held in place in a sling. The doctor is back to check him, the nurse gives paperwork to Prerna to sign the discharge formalities .

“You are fit as always Mr.Bajaj, great biceps n strength “, the doctor compliments him

He turns to Prerna and explains the diet for the next 3 days and also the care to be taken at home. She attentively, listens and mentally  every little information and asks a few questions . Rishab overhears  their conversation, her concern for him is evident, “is that sympathy or gratitude for saving her”, his inner voice wonders “ love , may be”, his inner self voices out, which he shrugs off

It’s 7 am. Maasi video calls Prerna asking how Rishab is, Prerna updates that he is fine and the doctor is discharging him today , she shows Rishab to Maasi , who is all concerned to see him in that state.

Prerna tells Maasi that they will go to  Bajaj Mansion, she can come home directly after 3 hrs .  Maasi says she will meet them at home.

Prerna packs stuff as the hospital staff rolls the wheel chair out to the car. Prerna drives him home . At home, she supports him walking into the home, with his right hand on over her shoulder and left hand held in place in a sling.

Rishab asks Prerna to freshen up and change into one of his kurta pajama or maasi’s saree .
She says she is fine, she will just head home once Maasi comes here . She gives him a glass of juice and his medication to go with .

An hour later, around 9:00 am , “Haan maasi ji, aap rahi hai na “, she answers Maasi’s call, “nahin beta main nahin aa sakti.. woh koi local MLA is killed and there were riots throughout, the police imposed curfew in our area., toh beta mera aana mushkil lag raha hai “

Prerna promptly turns the TV on and switches to the news channel. Rishab looks at her confused. The TV screens flash with Anti-CAA Delhi riots led to a murder of local MLA, flaring up the city in riots and arson, the Delhi police have imposed 2 day curfew in the listed areas here .

Prerna tells maasi not to worry and don’t venture out and asks them to stay inside, Maasi asks about Rishab , Prerna tells her not to worry , as he is doing better and assures her that she will take care of him . She speaks to Veena to check on Sneha and kukki and tells everyone to be safe.

Veena asks her to take care of herself and Rishab beta. Prerna assures her and says  she will call her back later .

Rishab and Prerna gaze at each other “so…” , they both say at once,” two days” , prerna shrugs looking at the entire mansion and Rishab,  as she drops herself on the couch .

“You scared ?” he asks

“Huh”, she exclaims

“Kahin aap darr toh nahin rahe ki you have to stay with me for next 2 days ?” , he asks with an innuendo

“Aapko aisa kyun lagtha hai “, she retorts with a tease. 

He smiles “now go and freshen up “

Prerna realizes that Birju kaaka is also not home as maasi informed her  that he went to his village to for  his deceased mother’s barsi . 

“just the two of us”, her inner voice alerts her . …

TBC…..

Edited by munnihyderabad - 3 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Abhi bhi TBC 😭🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣 why u No End it 🤣🤣

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RD-

Abhi bhi TBC 😭🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣 why u No End it 🤣🤣

tera comments bas end karne ke liye hai 🤣🤣🤣I don't blame u ..

next update kal same time smiley15 that's more like war footage smiley37

2 more parts hai smiley44smiley44

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

tera comments bas end karne ke liye hai 🤣🤣🤣I don't blame u ..

next update kal same time smiley15 that's more like war footage smiley37

2 more parts hai smiley44smiley44

Actual comment bhi doongi 🤣but abhi prime pt hai iska THE EnD 🤣

Waise ...end line just the two of us  😈☺️🤣

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mind blowing update! 😍

Everything was freaking awesome right from the office confrontation to the hospitalization. 

Bajaj's borderline wickedness in the office was delightful...so was that taunt which infuriated and caused her to walk away. Then the shifts in mood. ❤️

Alone for two days. 😍

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome.... Bajaj sarcasm and tactics were sorely missed.... But I thought he'll apply them on Saxena not on Prerna😆....chalo theek hai... Loved the way Maasi and Kukki are showing their Bajaj colors😆....the moments at India Gate are dreamy....they at least talked and he apologized, very good.... The action part is very well done.... The danger is mounting.... Eager to see Rishabh's reaction and retribution after all this.... So two days alone each other ...hiw romantic... At least get them to confess Munni ji 😛....baaki Aap ki daya 😆

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update loved it. 

Their fight was just waiting to happen to make them more close.

Loved her care, attention and worry towards him.

His innuendo was fab.

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey loved the update.  the confrontation was nice,  the aftermath even better.  they're both acting like a couple without realising it.  loved that everyone is trying to bring out the romantic feelings they both have for each other but aren't confessing. was worried when RB got shot but glad it wasn't too serious. loved the ending,  it'll be great to see how they both cope with being alone for 2 days...hayee can't wait for next. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Munnijan , another amazing update.. just love the confrontation .. jhagad te jhagadte peyar jataou .. also the care , hidden love .. awww.. love  the execution ❤️

mankhush thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

excellent update. the story is progressing so naturally and you write so effortlessly I I love every update and the direction your story is going