I am toh reading Chinese period drama books
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I am toh reading Chinese period drama books
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
YESSSSS!!!
This alone has given me the confidence to give away everything. 🤣🤣
Hahaha But play cautiously please... 😆
IdkYe kaisa copyright logic hai 🤪
Let me not talk further🤔
Me too❤️
PM received by all!
Glady was the last to send!😂
Ok. Its very simple trust me. Read this explanation:
Okay so I need to post my choices here or PM you??
Agreed.👍🏼
But Second Roulette Hona baki hai .. to edit ur post please.😊
🤣 last round it was 2nd last n this round last hehe he playing to win haan
By PM... 😊 Attend 11 PM Roulette you will see :)
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
9