Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Okay. So no question-discussion happening. Is it safe to see the posts in the thread? 😆
Boonie i have planned something for audience 😳 will you participate?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Okay. So no question-discussion happening. Is it safe to see the posts in the thread? 😆
Boonie i have planned something for audience 😳 will you participate?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
But will i be able to sleep after realising how unique my answers are?🤣
Cant we get results tonight?
I may not discuss this round either 🤣
Even am not getting used to my DP 🤣
extreme change 😆 you went from a badass dp to really cute 😆
Mujhe janna hai even if I don't play it🤣
Yeah. ⭐️
I liked your previous DP more😒
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
But your track record is very good.
I wouldn't have got the Sehwag name then😆 I score very low after a good round 😎
You have to so I can compare how much chances I have with topper🤣
Thanks 😊
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
9