No Mahi, Zeal slot is over , today Roulette was at 6 due to being Sunday
WD slot will open in three to four hours
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No Mahi, Zeal slot is over , today Roulette was at 6 due to being Sunday
WD slot will open in three to four hours
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I am taking part in Roulette Round
Please dnt be betting on yourself and me🤣
Haan.... I had to look far from home too 🤣
Should I say something?Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
How was your buirger?
I hope it didnt digest, since I couldnt sleep all night because of you😡
No rehne deti hun🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Itna late kyun?😲
I always do everything 5-10 mins before deadline🤣🤣
Late lateef aurat
Originally posted by: NitaReid
No Mahi, Zeal slot is over , today Roulette was at 6 due to being Sunday
WD slot will open in three to four hours
😒
DAMNNNN.
Okay, nevermind.🤣
I'll join NRI Roulette 😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Gur , you liked Mithu post , she is going to bet on you now 🤣
Perfect. 😎
It'll be the greatest bet of her life.
Haha people can if they want 😆
Zeal can you lessen the roulette time limit? Its too long
I mean once people have signed up for it they should be given 30 mins max to send in their bets to you
so that we can discuss our answers after that
I want to discuss here my prediction for top 8 without betting anything🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Late lateef aurat
Main aaj 5-8 soyi🤣🤣🤣
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
9