Originally posted by: bhshre95
🤣
Poor innocent voot baba🤣 he is fulfilling his promise so nicely
In kaka's words saanp bhi na mare lakdi bhi na toote😆
This is what I am saying . Think like a barrister . If Ani doesn't we'll think like barristers.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: bhshre95
🤣
Poor innocent voot baba🤣 he is fulfilling his promise so nicely
In kaka's words saanp bhi na mare lakdi bhi na toote😆
This is what I am saying . Think like a barrister . If Ani doesn't we'll think like barristers.🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
This is what I am saying . Think like a barrister . If Ani doesn't we'll think like barristers.🤣
I think voot baba is in weekend hangover like Ani on marriage day🤣
Aur bohot sasti daaru pee hui hai🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I am getting scared now😭 my poor babies🥺
Pata nahi kya hone wala hai speech mein
I'm so scared too shree....but eagerly waiting for any of your updates😭
Yeah... I don't know about their tantrums.. I subscribed voot post the lockdown episode and this is first time I'm experiencing something like this😆
Originally posted by: listmist
Yeah... I don't know about their tantrums.. I subscribed voot post the lockdown episode and this is first time I'm experiencing something like this😆
It has happened before also, they have done like this, epi is there but we can't open😵
You didn't face any issues till now?😲
Yahan par toh we face issue every day almost🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I think voot baba is in weekend hangover like Ani on marriage day🤣
Aur bohot sasti daaru pee hui hai🤣
Better pinch voot baba just like Bon.🤣
It's past 9.00 p.m. So I guessed correct .
Mini pushes a pot and it falls down and tells aah! to stop Bon from reharshing
Ani is concerned
Bon thanks god pari didi ko kuch nahi hua😵
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Itna chid rahe hain patibabu. Bada anand aaraha hai. Abb se toh rakhsas babu hi bulaungi😈
🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Episode is up??
Yes. Go and watch.😉