There is even an app for guessing the logo brand name. I played it a lot😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
There is even an app for guessing the logo brand name. I played it a lot😆
I thought the 0.5 star for guessing the twist was a joke🤣
Finale mein joke😲
Yahan 0.5 stars pe winner change ho jayega🤪
There is even an app for guessing the logo brand name. I played it a lot😆
QuizUp?
Do you want to have the riddles?😆
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Finale mein joke😲 My bad xD
Yahan 0.5 stars pe winner change ho jayega🤪
Yeah at the moment it’s P vs P :p
this time golden loose kisi bhi halath maein nahinnkarna hai
Come what may
Nope. Logo quiz
This is the only game i am surviving till last round. All the sheep games, i only survived till 3rd round🤣
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
this time golden loose kisi bhi halath maein nahinnkarna hai
Come what may
All the best to the top 8 🥳🥳