I am not talking to u from now on..😒
Hehhhh Kyu?! Don't tell me you're a closet Naagin fan! *Hiss Hiss Hiss* 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am not talking to u from now on..😒
Hehhhh Kyu?! Don't tell me you're a closet Naagin fan! *Hiss Hiss Hiss* 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
😆
Wow, food K baad animals
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Why, Hina Khan is your favorite 🤣🤣( nothing wrong though 😆)
Eww no.😵
Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
Hehhhh Kyu?! Don't tell me you're a closet Naagin fan! *Hiss Hiss Hiss* 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Eww no.😵
So Naagin fan like PIUN said 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
1- Name the deadliest snake!😂😂😂
2- Name the most beautiful snake😂😂😂
My answers😆
Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
Hehhhh Kyu?! Don't tell me you're a closet Naagin fan! *Hiss Hiss Hiss* 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
😆
No.
U full on supported FF and egged her on in last round, she was pitted against me .. what apradh did I do just cos I'm not a member of KCult u wanted her to win 😭 u broke my 💔
😒😒
HmmmOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
1- Name the deadliest snake!😂😂😂
2- Name the most beautiful snake😂😂😂
Mythical chalega?🤣
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
9