Damn 🤣😆Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
FingerFetish and UniqueSheep.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Damn 🤣😆Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
FingerFetish and UniqueSheep.
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Billi? I am very bad at decoding from pictures, spare me for this 🤣
Then Billi should definitely top that round🤣
Go with the feels of gif😆 not who is in the gif... 😉
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Hina Khan then Surbhi Chandana
Dheeraj Dhoopar then Sharad Malhotra
Hina ka Naag Lover(Don't know his name😆)-then Mohit Sehgal
Punar Janam wali Naagin story hai yeh🤣
I watched Hina Khan-Dheeraj Dhooper-Hina's Naag Lover (I guess his name is Mohit Malhotra) Promo. I laughed so hard at Hina's expression. 🤣
I thought they entered Naagin 4 even when the title showed Naagin 5.
Till she brings whole ITV cast to make them act as icchadaari Animals in infinte Naagin shows🤣Originally posted by: ASJ2UUVFDA7RS3EZ
How many Sarvasresth Naagins are there?! 🤣Stock khatam hi nahi hota while our brain cells have already reached ground zero!🤣
She was Pathetic🤣 Thankfully she is only cameo. Akshara wali expression de rahi woh 😆Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I watched Hina Khan-Dheeraj Dhooper-Hina's Naag Lover (I guess his name is Mohit Malhotra) Promo. I laughed so hard at Hina's expression. 🤣
I thought they entered Naagin 4 even when the title showed Naagin 5.
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
She was Pathetic🤣 Thankfully she is only cameo. Akshara wali expression de rahi woh 😆
LMAO. Akshara barely gave any expressions so I can understand. 🤣🤣
1- Name the deadliest snake!😂😂😂
2- Name the most beautiful snake😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Billi? I am very bad at decoding from pictures, spare me for this 🤣
Then Billi should definitely top that round🤣
May be next theme is animals as this one is food. 😆
Originally posted by: KIDL2REJKH4XJZDU
Naagin 4 did suck so bad! 🤢
So no proper conclusion? Just pulled the plug on it??
Just checked Naagin 5 poster - Hina Khan! Yikes another crap season!
I am not talking to u from now on..😒
Originally posted by: SGK5D7JXB4DXMDGH
I am not talking to u from now on..😒
Why, Hina Khan is your favorite 🤣🤣( nothing wrong though 😆)
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
9