Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
I know par song mein kya hai talap hai ya tadap .. 😅
Oops, my bad. Didn't know the context.
Tadap hai na unless meine galat sunna😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
I know par song mein kya hai talap hai ya tadap .. 😅
Oops, my bad. Didn't know the context.
Tadap hai na unless meine galat sunna😕
it's okay... 🤗
Oops, my bad. Didn't know the context.
Tadap hai na unless meine galat sunna😕
Hawww... It's talab. All this while I thought rather heard it as tadap....damn 😭
Talab da khuda....🤬
yess i also thought earlier to be tadap 😆
Hawww... It's talab. All this while I thought rather heard it as tadap....damn 😭
Talab da khuda....🤬
Nevertheless song music lyrics too good..
This show is making me crazy and this voot spoiling me with posting episode early need to de addict 😆
Koi aage ki episode jaldi dikha do
Voot ka record raha hai jab zyada intezaar hota hai episode upload nahi hota hai. I mean 24hrs pehle before telecast
Hawww... It's talab. All this while I thought rather heard it as tadap....damn 😭
Talab da khuda....🤬
Mujhe bhi ussi word be doubt ho raha hai. Even I thought it's tadap.
Originally posted by: merryyura
Mujhe bhi ussi word be doubt ho raha hai. Even I thought it's tadap.
Talab da khuda....iska kya matlab hua
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
yess i also thought earlier to be tadap 😆
Nevertheless song music lyrics too good..
This show is making me crazy and this voot spoiling me with posting episode early need to de addict 😆
Koi aage ki episode jaldi dikha do
I have like a folder IMMJ2 jismein sare versions download kre ve hai. I love the music, lyrics everything.
Hawww... It's talab. All this while I thought rather heard it as tadap....damn 😭
Talab da khuda....🤬
Talab ba khuda it is ❤️
She was his search