Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
what how😲 in pregnancy you should be gaining weight
Nausea and vomit ... I couldn’t even drink water in the first trimester
now I do eat a lot, but in small quantity...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
what how😲 in pregnancy you should be gaining weight
Nausea and vomit ... I couldn’t even drink water in the first trimester
now I do eat a lot, but in small quantity...
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Nausea and vomit ... I couldn’t even drink water in the first trimester
now I do eat a lot, but in small quantity... its mostly yogurt, cheese, milk and things like that...
WD coming in three two one asking you to edit 🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
well yeah it does make you sick
I am planning to get a cooler for next year
But a cooler for 2 weeks, is that worth it? 🤔
I always go to India in summers... 😵
I am still awake but doesnt want to send answer ,will do tomorrow
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Nausea and vomit ... I couldn’t even drink water in the first trimester
now I do eat a lot, but in small quantity... its mostly yogurt, cheese, milk and things like that...
but you dont get sick now na?
so how did you get your body nutrients in first trimester?
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
But a cooler for 2 weeks, is that worth it? 🤔
I always go to India in summers... 😵
Isnt summers in India hotter ?
You too edit my quote.. although my diet is irrelevant to the questions 🤣
Good Night
Sweet Dreams 💖
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
but you dont get sick now na?
so how did you get your body nutrients in first trimester?
Not anymore thankfully... but nausea is back
mom and doctor said even if I vomit, body will absorb the nutrients before throwing up... and because of corona, I had my first check up after the 3rd month only...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k