A user Shikhar3 is posting so many random topics in main forum. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
A user Shikhar3 is posting so many random topics in main forum. 🤣
why cant we have roulette round before deadline🤔
HmmOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
WD may have given me my fav theme, but couldn't have done it without a trick in her sleeve. 🤣
I am waiting
Lets see if you top or not
I would bet on you and Hinna
Pikachuuuu
Thats true Pikaaa is more famous
No its not
I guess the top God of Pokemon has to be the most powerful

I can't guarantee anything 🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hmm
I am waiting
Lets see if you top or not
I would bet on you and Hinna
Btw Alexia I see your forum is 1st, congrats!! 🥳
Awwiee but i still like PIKA
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Damnn don't increase my anxiety. 🤣
You’ll do well. This should be a cakewalk for you 🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k