Atleast we got silver star
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Atleast we got silver star
Selmon bhai 😎🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
#5.
BOHOT DIMAAG KHAU QUESTION 🤣
I think sabse technical tha!
Answer is,
ACROPOLIS
Kitna mushkil se banaya maine yeh riddle🤔
so difficult baba😆
Final scores please 😆
I am already preparing my farewell speech 🤣
4 🌟 🥳
1 silver star 😊
SCORES
ROUND FOUR
5 golden and 2.5 silver
Paricarocks
5 golden and 1 silver
WildestDreams
HateSober
4 golden and 3 silver
bhshre95
Moniloveanupre
Leenaaa
4 golden and 2 silver
Prit_007
--Lalz--
4 golden and 1 silver
TC_FA
Leprechaun
3 golden and 2.5 silver
Shirifictionpen
---
1 silver star to SHEEP question:
Eiffel Tower
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Final scores please 😆
I am already preparing my farewell speech 🤣
Me too 🤣
I agree 😆
Kaafi variety answers aye honge na.. Mera mat reveal karna please 🤪