Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
the other most common answer was Red Fort so those who wrote that get 1 silver star😎
Meaning Hubby ka Kutum Minar would have given me 🥚
😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
the other most common answer was Red Fort so those who wrote that get 1 silver star😎
Meaning Hubby ka Kutum Minar would have given me 🥚
😂😂😂
Yup a BIG zero🤣
Mrs is always right 😁😁
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Congratulations WD, pari and Nidhi 👏
Behena🤗
Apna popat hua but we got a silver star
#5.
BOHOT DIMAAG KHAU QUESTION 🤣
I think sabse technical tha!
Answer is,
ACROPOLIS
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
#5.
BOHOT DIMAAG KHAU QUESTION 🤣
I think sabse technical tha!
Answer is,
ACROPOLIS
Mera ek aur anda 🤣
Main out hoon 😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
#5.
BOHOT DIMAAG KHAU QUESTION 🤣
I think sabse technical tha!
Answer is,
ACROPOLIS
Yay got this right
Silver star answers:
4. Red Fort