Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Behen when I asked Google baba about Mughlai Jama it showed me restaurants🤣
Same 🤣
citys technological kaarnama and its marble and sandstone.Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Why Pari? Kyun nahi hosakta?
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
Okay aapka answer qutub minaar tha kya😒
Mujhe abb aur bhi darr laging let me read again on qutub minaar
Tumne kya likha phir?🥺
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Behen when I asked Google baba about Mughlai Jama it showed me restaurants🤣
Ditto behena 🤣
I thought because of googling more about food... I got the restaurants 🤣but tum bhi uss list mein 🤣
🤗
WD What was your hubby answer then?
I wrote related to jodha akbar show😵
Wanha bahuth mention huwa tha woh monument ka place
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
citys technological kaarnama and its marble and sandstone.
Hmm what did u wrote?