Originally posted by: bhshre95
I think 4th only😆 conflict seems to be there🤣
5th hua toh it will be popat of highest order for me🤣
Same pinch 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I think 4th only😆 conflict seems to be there🤣
5th hua toh it will be popat of highest order for me🤣
Same pinch 🤣
Sheep se toh I am out without a doubt 🤣
Why do we always be the part of gany 😆
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Sheep se toh I am out without a doubt 🤣
Me too 🤣
We are behenas for a reason🤗
Galtiyan bhi ek jaise🤣
Agar popat hua toh milke royenge behen🤗
Originally posted by: bhshre95
We are behenas for a reason🤗
Galtiyan bhi ek jaise🤣
Agar popat hua toh milke royenge behen🤗
Haina 🤗
Zaaroor behena ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Same that's why I went for red fort..!
I took jama masjid as mughlai jama
Behen when I asked Google baba about Mughlai Jama it showed me restaurants🤣