Aata majhi satakli...I've sent my answers.. iss baar heavenly se bhi kam marka ayenge 🤪
i know im gonna do bad too
kitne opponent badleinge tere
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aata majhi satakli...I've sent my answers.. iss baar heavenly se bhi kam marka ayenge 🤪
i know im gonna do bad too
kitne opponent badleinge tere
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I just realised how much I hateone of the questions🤬
❌❌❌❌❌ You can express your hate later!😌
FF vs. Hinna omg good luck
Hi paro are u naraaz with me?
Chandramukhi aka Anjali Sharma is naraaz with you
Tu thugni na ban😡
Dhoni Announced his retirement 💔
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
FF vs. Hinna omg good luck
Soni you are rooting for me na
Before deciding, remember I wrote your name in roulette round🤣
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Tu thugni na ban😡
Dhoni Announced his retirement 💔
Whatttt OH nooo shit😭 why did he do that I am sad
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Whatttt OH nooo shit😭 why did he do that I am sad
Check his IG post.
I'm super sad💔
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k