Originally posted by: W5NIWGZSF3KMWGZJ
When is Bigg Boss happening guys??
After HP tournament ends I guess , since shreya has to conduct it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: W5NIWGZSF3KMWGZJ
When is Bigg Boss happening guys??
After HP tournament ends I guess , since shreya has to conduct it
I'll have to place my bets again🤔😭
I was going to get Mishti for the first time and then I got youOriginally posted by: NitaReid
I did for thug first round and changed my partner from someone else to Alexia 🤣 because I got my goals reduced
Now I have done the same , let see if my opponent changes again , I should just not check 😆
Aray the show, not sheep game😆
Trust. Patience. Virtue. Hari Om.
Okay who is Mahi ?Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I do know a bit as even I am from Thane Maharashtra
It means Mahi should teach you
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I was going to get Mishti for the first time and then I got you
MishtiRyous as in the title winner 😆
Do you want that I have no patience in writing as well Zeal 🤣
Plz mere goals bhi thik she check Karna WD I don't count my goals
First week of September. There is mall and movie theater in this season houseOriginally posted by: YPVQDZAFLFW6AEYN
When is Bigg Boss happening guys??
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k