Have everyone sent their answers ? R1 was bit difficult 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Have everyone sent their answers ? R1 was bit difficult 😒
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Have everyone sent their answers ? R1 was bit difficult 😒
Except your previous opponent 😆, I am not sure anyone else would have send this soon , relax and send , no pressure , we got time for deadline
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Stop laughing or tell us why you are laughing zeal 😡
Wildy will understand my expression😆 my morning epiphanies. With time y'all as well.
Happy Independence Day! Good morning Sattebaaaz sheeps🤣
Actually I also sent it 😆 I think inspired by Tani 🤣Originally posted by: NitaReid
Except your previous opponent 😆, I am not sure anyone else would have send this soon , relax and send , no pressure , we got time for deadline
What even is this round 😭😭
Disappointed 🥺
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Actually I also sent it 😆 I think inspired by Tani 🤣
I'm still figuring out 1-5 😳🤓🤔
Question are difficult right 😭
Lets see how this round will fare
Wildy will understand my expression😆 my morning epiphanies. With time y'all as well.
Explain zeal , or baseball bat will follow you 🤣
Don't worry 🤗Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I'm still figuring out 1-5 😳🤓🤔
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k