Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I know.... I just had 4 words 🤣
reminds me of Barun’s speech
Ehmm ehmmm thanks for this award
*and he left the stage* 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I know.... I just had 4 words 🤣
reminds me of Barun’s speech
Ehmm ehmmm thanks for this award
*and he left the stage* 🤣

Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Her UK buddy & fellow foodie 😎🤣
Tough call but I’m on team foodie! C’mon Glady! 🥳
Well when I received my foodie award I said more than 4 words at the time. 🤣Originally posted by: LotusPetals
reminds me of Barun’s speech
Ehmm ehmmm thanks for this award
*and he left the stage* 🤣
I wonder why Barun was quick to get off the stage though!! 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Well when I received my foodie award I said more than 4 words at the time. 🤣
I wonder why Barun was quick to get off the stage though!! 🤣
Poor guy, he was so nervous 😆
And Kokilaben had to rag him, calling him back onto the stage 🤣
Thank you LP 🤗
You're also my neighbour 🥳
Can I get the video link?🤣Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Poor guy, he was so nervous 😆
And Kokilaben had to rag him, calling him back onto the stage 🤣
I want to watch it 🤣
🤣
Yes yes, my neighbor for the win! C’mon, this is your round. You gotta top it! 🥳
LMAO he didn't know what to say 🤣
And Sanaya looked more excited than him 🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k