Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I know I saw it, you pulled a Ponymo in everyone's eyes 🤣And LP you did 🤣
Thats not Ponymo! But khair, I’m not gonna start it all over again 🙄 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I know I saw it, you pulled a Ponymo in everyone's eyes 🤣And LP you did 🤣
Thats not Ponymo! But khair, I’m not gonna start it all over again 🙄 😒
Food theme is gona be fun. Thanks Wildy!! 🥳
And they say I pulled a Ponymo! What to do with these sheeps
I'm just pulling your leg. The reaction & drama was so funny. 🤣Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Thats not Ponymo! But khair, I’m not gonna start it all over again 🙄 😒
She has a pateela face..😆
Helly is cute
Cos they expected you to answer IPK. Someone's hint for that answer was your username 🤣
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
don’t say the last tournament Mrs guy! Practice will make you perfect! And even if not, its all fun. Look at me, I’m still here, shamelessly playing 🤣
look at Hina, she too is proud to be at the bottom and she changed her UN to Unique Sheep.
btw should have been Bottom Sheep Hinna 🤣
stay around and have fun! Wishing you the best, may you score more in the agle round
did you forget i am on position 17 in this round😡
Hinna where are you at today? You keep disappearing then comming back out of nowhere. 🤣Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Helly is cute
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k