Sandy & LP, I saw that every season of Power Rangers is on Netflix, I feel like watching it again. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sandy & LP, I saw that every season of Power Rangers is on Netflix, I feel like watching it again. 🤣
Oohh Power Rangers I loved the original version of PR
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Ronaldo is more popular than Messi in looks. 😆
I’ve seen more Messi jerseys around me than Ronaldo’s 😆
And those who are really into the sport want to follow Messi
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Sandy & LP, I saw that every season of Power Rangers is on Netflix, I feel like watching it again. 🤣
I’m grown up now... I don’t feel like watching it anymore 🤣
The bachpan in me has gone away as far as cartoons are concerned 🥺
Me too loved the original version of PROriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oohh Power Rangers I loved the original version of PR
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
IPK did not even cross my mind, I did not even think it would be based on a Bollywood song too. 😆
I think I cribbed enough about this in the previous thread 😆
Nostalgia is gona take me back 🤣Originally posted by: LotusPetals
I’m grown up now... I don’t feel like watching it anymore 🤣
The bachpan in me has gone away as far as cartoons are concerned 🥺
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Me too loved the original version of PR
But dont know if I can watch it again hmm🤓
I know I saw it, you pulled a Ponymo in everyone's eyes 🤣And LP you did 🤣Originally posted by: LotusPetals
I think I cribbed enough about this in the previous thread 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 atleast u didnt say "no" like Thug said so Imma very happy
😂😂😂 I can never be as savage as Thug with his reply!😊😂😂
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k