Ok those who read what was your fav part in this story ? 😛
Damn, ending. I loved it so much. 😛
Although, I love everything about the story though
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ok those who read what was your fav part in this story ? 😛
Damn, ending. I loved it so much. 😛
Although, I love everything about the story though
Let her stand against my bully(Request)😈🤣
tris will run away
I also loved the part where Hermione advices Riddhima to stand upto Bullies 👏
Srsly no one will get bored after reading this 🥳 It's soo soo soooo goooooodddd!!I loved the moments when Riddhima pulls back into the wall and sees all the battle between hermoine and Aryan . . and the painful flashback .. so many good parts are there .. not a single boring moment in the story .. truly u guys are so creative .. take my bow
Originally posted by: LittleBeasty
Can i ask for more ?🤣
It's supposed to be an open ending so I'm glad you're asking for more😆
Yeesssssss....I loved that part too🥳Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I also loved the part where Hermione advices Riddhima to stand upto Bullies 👏
I liked how the two worlds come together as one . Nice amalgamation guys 👍🏼
OMG Tri ...🤗🥳😭It's supposed to be an open ending so I'm glad you're asking for more😆
How did u guys end up writing such an amazing story ?👏 Super proud of ur creativity guys !!⭐️
I m so glad i m feeling honored after reading it 😭 I love team Revenclaw ❤️🥳#Revenclaw FTW
Originally posted by: A6FZN5L2CB37E3QI
Raveclaw FTW 🥳
We have Socko here 🥳
Originally posted by: LittleBeasty
Well first of all i like the title ❤️ the starting of the story is really mysterious for me ...Shows how much peace siya wants her in her life but can't have enough luck to get her peace of mind so she tries to find peace through meditation!!🤣
Bullies are only as strong as you let them be", whoever wrote this line Kduos to her 🥳 absolutely agree with this 😈
I love the way Hermione turned Aryan into a Rat nd Ishani to a Disney fairytale witch🤣🤣
The ending was really thrilling as well🥳🤪
Yes me too for all of it!
I love the rat part too
Boohoo Aryan, go cry in rat

*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375