Pranbir SS - Bliss (Chapter 5 Updated on 16.01.21)

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all, my name is Gauri.

Huge fan of Mugdha & now in love with Pranbir. I have watched many serials & have imagined various scenes featuring the couples in it, but Pranbir magic compelled me to actually pen down my fangirl imagination.

So, my first SS on Pranbir is here, but few warnings –

I am not a writer, don’t have skills & vocabulary needed to write stories like so many superb writers here.

Not proofread as I am too lazy. Also English is not my first language, so feel free to point out errors & give suggestions.

Thank you.

Edited by sanyogitaprc - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chapter 1

“I miss you Prachi” Ranbir uttered silently, trying to contain newly formed tears in his eyes, unsuccessfully.

He was leaning against the tree, facing a small lake, looking at the beautiful scenery. Just as sun was descending slowly, his heart was sinking…

Ranbir’s P.O.V.

A week, for a whole, complete week, I had not seen Prachi. Why? She was out of town. She went to Hoshiarpur last Sunday, to attend someone’s wedding. This is the first time she was away from me for so long. How things change with time, earlier I used to get annoyed by even the thought of her being in my vicinity and now I am yearning to see her just once.

I still remember our first meeting. The start of many firsts in my life…. Meeting a girl who was not at all affected by ‘The Ranbir Kohli’s Charm’, having stupid fights with her without reason, trusting blindly even without knowing her, fighting with your own family & friends to defend her, being friends with the girl who irritated me the most, caring for her above my own life, and of course falling in love.

I was relishing the most beautiful feeling of being love, when Maya came, bringing the storm with her. As promised, Prachi proved me innocent in molestation case, but this Maya chapter brought so many life altering changes. My bond with Prachi strengthened with each passing day. We were always together, in college, in office. She changed me for better. I started thinking seriously about my career, my studies & my life in general. Even my family noted the difference.

Also, my proposal on Holi shocked Prachi, well it surprised me too. That was not how I ever thought of confessing my feelings. I was afraid that Prachi will distance herself from me, but thankfully I managed to clear her fears. She was being cautious around me after that, but slowly things went back to normal.

One of the many qualities of Prachi is her honesty, she never lies. There is nothing fake about her. I really admire her for that & it started rubbing off on me, resulting into me admitting the truth to Rhea. I knew that I had to tell her one day, but I was hesitant as I didn’t want to hurt her. But I understood that delaying would make it worse. Maybe Rhea already knew, so she accepted my apology & we decided to move on. I felt the burden lessened from heart. Though I never acted on it, I was mad at myself for accepting that stupid bet & used to feel slightly guilty while interacting with Prachi. So after talking to Rhea, I felt relieved & then started enjoying my time with Prachi fully.

We had our final exams couple of weeks ago. The week after that was fantastic. Me, Prachi, Aryan & Shahana went out to movies, enjoyed delicious food in restaurants, roamed around in city and had so much fun. Everyday I fell in love with Prachi all over again. She was gradually opening up to me, but something was bothering her.

And then she went to Hoshiarpur last Sunday, making me feel awfully lonely. I knew that she was going for just 1 week n would be back soon, but still I felt so empty. I couldn’t focus on anything. Music, football, movies, games, parties, nothing gave me respite. I couldn’t concentrate on work in office. I lost my appetite and couldn’t sleep a wink. Aryan said I am being unreasonable. Shahana, his girlfriend, had also gone with Prachi but Aryan was fine. And here I was behaving like this is the end of the world.

I was also shocked by intensity of my own feelings. I knew I love Prachi a lot, but this was something way more than that. The pain, this constant ache was not just in my heart, I felt it physically. I couldn’t breathe, literally. I needed to see her, even one glimpse, only then I can survive. 

I was already counting days, had already decided to pick her up from bus stand on Sunday. And then yesterday, Aryan informed me that Shahana told him about extension of their stay by two days, two whole days. That was the last straw. I decided to go to Hoshiarpur. I wanted to leave at that moment only, but had an important meeting today even though it is Saturday. So I started at noon, after finishing the work, but skipping the lunch. I was too eager to see her.  

My mood improved with the start of journey. Just 7 hours more, n then Prachi will be in front of my eyes. With that hope, I reached Chandigarh at around 6 pm & my car stopped abruptly. Mechanic said it will take some time to repair it. Frustrated, I started strolling around.

Lots of thoughts were racing in mind during the past week while missing Prachi. ‘kya kar rahi hogi iss waqt, khana to khaya hoga na, pakka shadi ke kaam me dub gayi hogi, sab ka khayal rakh rahi hogi bina apni parva kiye, she is so selfless, khush bhi hogi, pure ek saal bad apne hometown gayi hai, sabse mil ke accha laga hoga use, kash uske chehre par wo pyari si smile dekh pata main.’ But one thought kept nagging painfully ‘kya use meri thodi si bhi yaad aa rahi hogi?’

Walking absentmindedly, I reached the lake which was behind the shops n dhabas, away from highway. It was a small lake, surrounded by some big trees. I could see sun coming down. Sky was painted in shades of orange, pink, blue & red. Golden hour, nature’s picture perfect. Enchanting surroundings, but for me, the only thing missing was the person whose presence could make this dreadful silence, peaceful n pleasant.

Ranbir’s P.O.V. Ends

“This is so beautiful; Prachi would have loved this sight.” Ranbir murmured to himself. Nowadays anything and everything reminded him of Prachi. He let out a long sigh of despair. ‘I would have been nearing my destination if not for that stupid car, but no, I am still far away from her. Why is god being so cruel to me?’ He thought miserably.

“I miss you Prachi, bohot yaad aa rahi hai tumhari, pata nahi kab dekh paunga tumhe.” Looking dejected, Ranbir wiped his tears and turned to go back. But before taking a step forward, his eyes landed on the person standing at a short distance from him, and he froze.

“Pra..Prachi?” Words escaped from his mouth unknowingly.

Chapter 1 Ends 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome beginning. Loved it. In fact you have pointed out everything that we, as viewers, actually want to see in the show like end of Maya melodrama, Ranbir clarifying everything to Rhea, etc.  That's why I am loving it more. Also when I first started  reading I thought there is some mu between Pranbir and they are separated.

But here Ranbir being Devdas Kohli just because Prachi went to someone's wedding for a few days? Poor Ranbir!

Awe!  He loves and cares for her so much. Don't worry Ranbir, I am sure even she must be missing you.

Wait ! What! How can Prachi come there? Is he hallucinating?I am so curious to know. Please update soon.

Edited by Nandini25 - 3 years ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's awesome❤️. You have great writing skills also presented Ranbir's point of view very beautifully. So he has already clarified everything. Don't when it will happen in the show.

Waiting for  the updates❤️

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Awesome beginning. Loved it. In fact you have pointed out everything that we, as viewers, actually want to see in the show like end of Maya melodrama, Ranbir clarifying everything to Rhea, etc.  That's why I am loving it more. Also when I first started  reading I thought there is some mu between Pranbir and they are separated.

But here Ranbir being Devdas Kohli just because Prachi went to someone's wedding for a few days? Poor Ranbir!

Awe!  He loves and cares for her so much. Don't worry Ranbir, I am sure even she must be missing you.

Wait ! What! How can Prachi come there? Is he hallucinating?I am so curious to know. Please update soon.

Thank you so much, Nandini.

Maya track is so stretched in serial, that we all are fed up of it, so I wrapped it up here quickly. About Ranbir clarifying with Rhea, well in serial, after realising his love, Ranbir wanted to talk to Rhea first, so here I made him act on his thoughts. 

Our majnu is totally crazy in love, so he became devdas just because of staying away from his ladylove for some days. 

Ranbir hallucinating or not...we will see...will update soon.

Originally posted by: mala06

It's awesome❤️. You have great writing skills also presented Ranbir's point of view very beautifully. So he has already clarified everything. Don't when it will happen in the show.

Waiting for  the updates❤️

Thanks, Mala. 

In serial, cvs didn't make Ranbir clear things with Rhea just for the sake of more drama. So, I made it simple here. 

Will update soon.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arre why she is in Hoshiarpur? I have a bad feeling, shadi to nahi ho rahi iski 

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I am so happy new writers are coming up.

We will get all the scenes we wanted unlike the  CVs who are giving us Crap.

Maya shit is cleared.

Rhea is sorted too

Ranjha Ranbir is fun

Hope Prachi takes her own sweet time to reciprocate the feeling so we will see Ranjha Ranbir.

Check out the index

I have added your story here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152973297

Edited by A_bibliophile - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Arre why she is in Hoshiarpur? I have a bad feeling, shadi to nahi ho rahi iski 

No, for someone else's wedding

Originally posted by: A_bibliophile

I am so happy new writers are coming up.

We will get all the scenes we wanted unlike the  CVs who are giving us Crap.

Maya shit is cleared.

Rhea is sorted too

Ranjha Ranbir is fun

Hope Prachi takes her own sweet time to reciprocate the feeling so we will see Ranjha Ranbir.

Check out the index

I have added your story here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152973297

Thanks....we will write stories to get scenes we want to see on Pranbir...no hopes from cvs...

Thanks for adding my story to Index...Really appreciate your hard work👍🏼

BTW when are you going to update your stories?