Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/PinkvillaTelly/status/1294272034868928514?s=20
This time also we r unlucky, we didn't get an actual Rhesha interview 🥺
I really like dis quality of her when ever she speaks abt d success of d show she always talk abt d team. Always prefer to talk as us or our
Rashi check my pm.
Originally posted by: Dotslover22
Hmm. But will he turn against Abir?
No, their brotherly bond is too strong and genuine
I’ve observed ever since Kunal returned he’s been taking potshots at Meenu so I’m expecting a track where he turns against her! Kuhu also he’s punishing for all her actions against Mishti!
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
I really like dis quality of her when ever she speaks abt d success of d show she always talk abt d team. Always prefer to talk as us or our
She’s a nice, sweet girl, a team player and not Narcissistic like some others
Originally posted by: NXB6DCFAHRC3R73B
She’s a nice, sweet girl, a team player and not Narcissistic like some others
narcissistic Kaun baba 😲
Originally posted by: vinutha91
narcissistic Kaun baba 😲
My lips are sealed! Zip 😆