Thanks LP , forgive me for counfusing IPKMKND with IPKKND.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks LP , forgive me for counfusing IPKMKND with IPKKND.
Aisa nahi kya pata next round bhi acha karliya toh 😆Originally posted by: NitaReid
Sometimes it happens 🤣, and gives you false illusion dont trust it though.
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Obsessed and Billi, congratulations! Should have followed my instinct and chosen you two. But my overconfidence gets into me at times
Thanks LP 🤗 If I could have helped, even I would have said not to trust your gut & bet on me 😆
Darn I should have picked ya!
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
We both got 5/10 correct answers but you got few more goals than me 👍🏼🤗
Well played buddy ...👏it’s just a game after all 🤗
U played superbly too neck to neck it was👏🥳
Zeal when i play roulette and suppose i choose 3 names to be in top 5
Can i choose my own name to be part of those 3?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow yayy congrats Nina
Thank you dear
Wow I have regressed so badly..4/10 thats the lowest I've scored ever in a Sheep game 😂
Congo FF, u won 🥳 well done.. 🤗
I voted for u for roulette n u won yayyy
The closest competition ever for me was me and TaniOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U played superbly too neck to neck it was👏🥳
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k