I hate SidNaaz 🤢 Period
They were unbearable 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hate SidNaaz 🤢 Period
They were unbearable 🤢
Woh aur uska yellow shorts(Ulti aati thi dekh kar) 🤢🤣I hate shukla like anything. He don't even take a bath 🤢How can someone find him hot and handsome
That's why I loved that forum bcoz it was only place he not kept in pedestal 😆
@Red- Only his and those sidnaaz fans
They were unbearable 🤢
Indeed🤢
😳😳😳
bb hone ke baad bhi nahi chod rahe hai. Only reason becoz of them could never watch at home.It was so embarssing yuck🤢I hate SidNaaz 🤢 Period
I hate SidNaaz 🤢 Period
Me too🤢
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
bb hone ke baad bhi nahi chod rahe hai. Only reason becoz of them could never watch at home.It was so embarssing yuck🤢
My parents used to scold me because of them😡. So much vulgarity🤢
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
bb hone ke baad bhi nahi chod rahe hai. Only reason becoz of them could never watch at home.It was so embarssing yuck🤢
Lol yes. In 1 hour episode 45 mins we have to see sidnaz ruthna -manna, kumble mai fumble on NTV1🤢
Far out I had written Falguni but changed it last minute because Mr Sonu is so popular and overrated in this forum 😭
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Far out I had written Falguni but changed it last minute because Mr Sonu is so popular and overrated in this forum 😭
You are not alone😳