Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Good morning sheeps!
Good morning Shepherd!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Good morning sheeps!
Good morning Shepherd!
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Good morning sheeps!
Good morning behan🤗
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Good morning sheeps!
Night for me😆
So what time roughly will results be out this evening?
I need to be prepared as I am already offended by some of the shit people have written
🥺
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
My answers! Kisike match hote hai?
2- Kholo dhakhanAmul ......
3-India
4-China😆
5-Brainwala
6-LotusPetals😆7-US ex-president!
8-Coach coach hota hai!
9-We all should stay grounded!
10-Thank you next!
4 matches😒
Or maybe i will get only 4-5😒😲
So tell me FF what as per you is SRK's best movie as an antagonist?Originally posted by: FingerFetish
So what time roughly will results be out this evening?
I need to be prepared as I am already offended by some of the shit people have written
🥺
Answers are not matching with me
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Answers are not matching with me
Whats ur hints