I would ve placed bets on Billi and Mishti :) I feel they are top 2 😳😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I would ve placed bets on Billi and Mishti :) I feel they are top 2 😳😆
Let me check my answers , as always Bollywood questions confuse me with hints
Arre rukhjao kya pata koi kisi aur ne bhi diya ho 😆Matlab pehla hi galat🤣
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
You mean "Khaike Paan Banaras Wala"
I need to understand what you meant , translation
Yes they have been zeal revealed itOriginally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Where them questions at? Are they public yet😆
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Where them questions at? Are they public yet😆
Yes zeal posted two to three pages back
Her's is different one.I understood the answer😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Yes they have been zeal revealed it
New sheep meet Pantiaanji , if she played you should close your eyes and place bet on her 🤣
😆