Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Oh God! There seems to be no escape. Drastic measures must be taken. I must save us both by reversing this spell - Hari Puttar style
Abrakadabra Woopidee doo
Soni & I are stuck in the Kabir thread
What should we doo!
Antra mantra woopidee doo
Please get us out of here
or Unique.Sheep will do a big fat poo!
🤣🤣🤣 holy shit FF this made me laugh so bad that I had tears in my eyes🤣🤣 yes it worked black billi🤣
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Is there even a good ITV show out there that doesn't make you ask that question to the CVs
Lmaoo, there are, but they're very rare.
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Is there even a good ITV show out there that doesn't make you ask that question to the CVs
Very rare n those rare shows gets pulled off coz of less TRP
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Oh God! There seems to be no escape. Drastic measures must be taken. I must save us both by reversing this spell - Hari Puttar style
Abrakadabra Woopidee doo
Soni & I are stuck in the Kabir thread
What should we doo!
Antra mantra woopidee doo
Please get us out of here
or Unique.Sheep will do a big fat poo!
I thought that second gif was Aishwarya from Devdas, until I looked closely. 😳 What is happening to me...
Anyway ...

Sorry Unique.Sheep. I tried twice though. 🤣🤣🤣
But just do what I do and blame Gurleen. Musibath ka jaar toh woh hi hai.
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
I bet Gurleen manipulated the URL to mess with our minds. I bet she learned it from IMMJ2.
Here is the de-Gurleenized link: https://www.change.org/p/us-to-find-a-home-for-kabir-from-immj2
Fair warning: You may lose braincells.

I thought the remaining (if any) brain cells I have would already be attuned to such stupidity. I was wrong. I was wrong.
Help me

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
But just do what I do and blame Gurleen. Musibath ka jaar toh woh hi hai.
Omggg, no!!! How is it always my fault???

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
I thought that second gif was Aishwarya from Devdas, until I looked closely. 😳 What is happening to me...
Anyway ...
Sorry Unique.Sheep. I tried twice though. 🤣🤣🤣
But just do what I do and blame Gurleen. Musibath ka jaar toh woh hi hai.
How dare you

You insulted my eyesight first and mocked me
Kya tumhe yaaad hai?

Khair choro
Your blindness-karma has just begun

Your time will come very soon

Soon

*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375