Never mind... I misread your post 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Never mind... I misread your post 😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Well there were so many silent topper that round , do you know I was in 7 th place the round 🤣, I got nine points still I was in 7 the place and 6 people were before me silently
I remember ... but still 9 is a good mark and is considered topper ⭐️
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
I remember ... but still 9 is a good mark and is considered topper ⭐️
Yeah right , I can't imagine I got that one either 🤣
😆 Hota hai.. over analysis ho jaata hai.
10 minutes to go 🥳
Hey we were playing good in Koeli’s game nonetheless 😎
Quarter finalist that seems like a long time ago before the Bollywood round happened and gave me two points 🤣
Nitaaaa🤗
How many are online?
Hinna bhen kaha hoo tum?😂